SPeD Auditorium
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
SPeD Auditorium

Der interne Treffpunkt der SPeD.

++++ Hier findet ihr unsere Zeitung. Votet und shoutet den aktuellen Artikel ! ++++
++++Schlimmer Arbeitsunfall: Priester segnet versehentlich das Zeitliche++++
++++ Sorgt für mehr Schwung und ladet eure Freunde in die Partei + Forum ein! ++++
---- Wegen Newsticker: sämtliche Pluszeichen aufgebraucht ----

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

New member (in English)

3 verfasser

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1New member (in English) Empty New member (in English) Mi Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm

BigFailMan

Hello!

I'm BigFailMan, I'm RL Dutch. I'm in-game level 7 but I know how to play the game so I've got my 240 EXP soon! Wink
Then I'm going to join this party of course Smile For as far as I know German I have understood that you have to start a topic here in order to become a full member and see the private party discussions. I'm not the needed level to join the party in-game so I don't expect to become a full member after I joined in-game Smile

Well, I hope to have lots of fun here!

Bye!

2New member (in English) Empty Re: New member (in English) Mi Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Tiuri

Hi,

a warm welcome to you. I have a few questions. Do you playes this game earlier? Cause you said, that you know how to play it. And why do you some to Germany and don´t play in the netherlands? I´ve no problems with it, but I´d like to know it. Wink

3New member (in English) Empty Re: New member (in English) Mi Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Tiuri

You´re now free for the inner circle. Wink But there is nothing in english, yet...

4New member (in English) Empty Re: New member (in English) Do Feb 16, 2012 5:30 pm

BigFailMan

Tiuri schrieb:You´re now free for the inner circle. Wink But there is nothing in english, yet...

Yes I see, but German looks like Dutch, so I can understand it well but not speak. A very hopeful thing is that the official articles from f.e. the government are in English too! Smile

Thanks!

5New member (in English) Empty Re: New member (in English) Do Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Farlion

Farlion

We try to publish our party newspaper in English, too. This way you can stay informed about the most important developments in the SPeD, too: http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/evorwaerts-190771/1

6New member (in English) Empty Re: New member (in English) Fr Feb 17, 2012 2:22 am

Tiuri

If you can understand us in German and write english yourself, there´s no problem. You can write in english as much as you want to. Wink

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten